Thursday, January 31

My school @@

before i started, i gonna say im sorry again.. gosh! its been a busy and tiring week.. i know i broke my promise to update my things on last friday ( have been delayed for one week @@ ) anyway, i gonna do it right now! lol!

I feel like sharing my little experiece first. first of all, i wanna ask... Did every kid born out just to be scold by adults? Why they never want to listen or be obedient when we talked in a good way.. they will be instead when they are being canned or scolded harshly. why????? they know too,, will feel hurt if being canned, will cry if being scold.. and most of all, they will be scared of us. but why??? they still acted that way? orz

all i could say is kids nowadays are like (%#$@)(%* even their parents are too! ^@$%@^@%$@$ TUT TUT TUT!


So, here's some picchaa of my school that some of you might be interested :)


My School :)
Japan Garden
Our school was designed with different countries' garden. Japan Garden is one of it. nice?? These are some close shots inside the garden :






Bali Garden



Egypt Garden




China
The word down there suppose to be SJKC SUBANG, but i cant took a nice photo of it @@

school canteen





The Herb Patch















The Vineyard






Is this really effective??  0__0








Pondoks for students to rest
Aerobics are well known in our school


Bunch of books to correct everyday zzz

NOob Students! $&#%@% (spelling)
So, what do you think of my school?? LOL!



Happy thing of the day : Going to KL again this Saturday to meet up some of my friends ^.^ One of them dint cancelled just now ^@$@#

1 comment:

  1. hey ur school not bad o...different style of countries...haha

    ReplyDelete