Friday, January 4

All about Workingggg... ZZz

HI GUYS~!!!! soo sorryyy for being late to update my post, have been busy with working life @@ I had changed my job to another tuition centre which is a lot better.. da boss is friendly, the surrounding is nice, and the most important thing is -- NEAR my house! i can get there within five minutes~ hehe!

Some of you might wondering, why i need to change my current job? So, here it is:



1. My boss - a lady who gives u plenty of jobs with such lil pay. Never considerate. Face always black. No responsibility. Lazy. Teach her pupils while eating nuts, online etc.(she even put her tuition centre name - A+ tuition centre) omg!!! what?!! A+?!!

2. Da place stinks, dirty. never clean up in few years. ( i wonder how come even some parents willing to drop their children to learn here -.-)


And the WORST thing is she promised to give me my salary (last month salary) today, since it was my last day. then, she dissapeared, she didnt appear at the centre. i called her, but she didnt pick up. then, i called her again, she closed her phone i think. shittt!!! called few times but cant get through! ^@$%#$@^


My face was like tat... frustrated!!! zzzzz
I noticed she put up advertisement again in the newspaper. Written in chinese, something about finding part-time and full time teacher, either 1 on 1 tutor will do. So, anyone who read this in newspaper, DONT call her! or u will regret, definitely!



So, word from me -- dont confirm in any job when you are in a hurry, especially when no $$$!!

That's all today. will try to come up with more interesting things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment