Wednesday, January 23

I AM.. TEACHER?? O___O

Some of you maybe wondering why i didnt update my blog for so long... i was really really busy these two weeks.. tough tough week! so soweeee @@

So, JPN finally called. Everyone finally got posted after waited so soooOOO long!!! I am, too! not that i like to be a teacher, but to have a better salary than my part-time job. zzz  Waited everyday, didn't feel nice at all!

So, yea! finally!! my friend called, i saw her name, i know posting list should be out by then zzz.. i was still asleep that time though it 10am something, so, i answered the phone unwillingly.. she told me i got SELANGOR! u hear me? I GOT S-E-L-A-N-G-O-R! i cant believe it, then cried immediately. felt terrible about it, after studied so many years, all i could think of, is to be near to my family, my parents. and as a  matter of fact, i thought i will get posted to my own hometown - sarawak. :(

Then, i thought deeply, i was lucky. lucky not to get sarawak, who knows if i got somewhere deeppppp downn---- ULU ULU place! once i'm there, my tears will not be just for this few seconds, i will cry till those ulu places' crocodile come out! I SWEAR!


Know the state i got posted on Wednesday, then the school i got on Thursday.. so, everything was in RUSH! no time to waste coz i gonna show up at that school on monday... PUFFF!!! everything in last minute, even after graduate, need to be played like that... posted me to somewhere far from home.. TUT!!! and my flight tickets... i came to KL on sunday.. can u imagine last minute tickets??! arghhh!!! damn expensive! i spent my future one-month salary on this tickets!! mlm

And so, i will be teaching in SJKC SUBANG, scolding teaching primary one kiddos.. teach BM, Science and Technology, & Pendidikan Kesihatan. Its not that too, i will be guru penasihat for scout, and chess...30 periods a week. mine didnt count as much..some of my friend even got to teach many different kinds of subjects.. etc #grumbles# %@$@^$%

and today is my third day, my parents went back home yesterday, i almost cried but didnt at last. Coz many students walking around, i dont want them to see it. and the funny thing is, i scolded one student till he cried on the first day. didnt know i have the capability to be fierce. lol!

Most of my friends including me faced difficulties to suit in this entire new environment, and didnt even like a tiny bit about it..But, LISTEN! LET ME SPEAK!!! XD (SYOK SENDIRI)



i know, i didnt upload photos of my school today. but, i will.. SOON~! :) stay tuned!


Happy Thing To Be Shared Today : Tomorrow is PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! NO SCHOOL~! YAY!! OFF TO KL~! WOOHOOO!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment