Sunday, February 10

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! (*^◎^*)


YAYY!!! IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR AGAIN!!! GOOD NEWS!!! ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR! THAT MEANS, I WILL BE BACK HOME~!!! ^^ NOT TO MENTION I GoT OLDER AGAIN TOO!  


i aint no feel that im back home already, everything's in a big rush! from the time im at school, then to airport. then, back home. i was so excited at first coz i thought that i can go last minute shopping around kuching by the time i reach, which is 8.30pm. who knows! shit! my flight delayed, from 6.30pm-7.15 ( at first)! but, i managed to calm down. till the time we were in the plane, another delay for plane maintenance for more than half an hour and da flight ended up took off at 8pm!!! holy cow!!!
air asia is a SLY!!! they knew that they have to pay to customers if they delay one hour, so, they made it 45 minutes and get all the customers to be in the plane and wait again! which is also mean more than one hour delay! -.-

oh well, the good part is that i am home now, on my bed, my pillow,my blanket and of coz, my family~~~ <3 haha!

So, time passed very fast, cant even have da chance to take a glance at kenyelang and other shopping places. then, reunion dinner just passed like that! then, 12am, playing crackers moment, passed so fast too! then now, its already first day of chinese new year, and its almost over too. that means i left six days before heading back to selangor again, back to my working life again! gosh!! :(

and yea, here's some photo to share (and will come up with more in there few days, i promise!) :D

see how happy is my nephew! XD



there are many colors of this kind! 

Firecrackers! 

haha! yup! my brothers played eight boxes of these! all written gong xi fa cai! :D

i finally managed to take a pretty firecracker! agree?? :D

HAPPY THING TO SHARE TODAY ::: I AM STILL QUALIFIED TO TAKE ANG-POWS (RED PACKET) !!! HAHAH!!!  ^____^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment