Tuesday, March 5

CAMERON~! ^^


Time passed really fast and I realised I hadn’t been post for past few weeks! Gosh @@ working life aint no fun.. wake up, go to school, teach, scold, come home, eat, sleep.. it's really boring (especially when u do not like the job u doing) but, life is like this.. we still have to face it no matter how much we don’t like about it :(

So, lets talk about the fun part. I went to Cameron with my school friends two weeks ago.. I would like to share one place with everyone of you (coz most of you knew most of the places in Cameron) there was one place I’d like a lot is Lavender Garden!  This place need us to pay for entry, but I think its worth it :)

So, here’s some picha I would like to share :































































That is the nice part.. and da bad part is I really out of money! AWWW!!! And I still hadn’t receive my salary till now, da funniest part is that I just received my posting letter from school few days ago. Grumps!!! (which means I can only take my salary after two more months, I think -.-) and yet, I cant do any part time job, dad said to be secure, coz I haven’t been confirm for my job position.

Happiness of the day : I tried this last weekend at Snowflake and its really nice. For those who are matcha lovers, MUST TRY!! AWW! I MISSED IT ALREADY! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment