Wednesday, November 28

the Fifth post~

here i am again! XD i bet some of my readers were wondering did i bulb in the cinema last night.. NOPE! I DIDNT! haha! luckilyyy~!!! :P

i never noticed the spring's cinema --> ceiling would be this pretty! so, i captured it to share with you guys.. maybe some of you didnt notice it either. some of you may even laugh at me for being out-dated ( like my friends -.-) So, here it is :

pretty right? its at da staircase before entering the cinema 

And for the movie >> Twilight : Breaking Down ( pt 2). it's worth watching, really! and a happy ending of coz (tsk tsk! Bella become a lot more prettier LOL) for those who not yet watch, i recommend u this. but there's alot of cut scene though. haha!


xmas tree in front of the spring, nice?

Any of you in xmas mood already? I AM~especially witnessed the xmas tree in front of the spring. night time view is much more fascinating than day time. cant wait to exchange gifts again. haha! i really reallyyyy envy my friends that can celebrate it overseas :( hope some day i can afford too ~ 

Jingle bells~Jingle Bells~~~ okay, thats all, tata~! ^.^


4 comments: