Thursday, November 22

I'm Back~! :D


i had my nose running normally today, headache + fever off ahead, so, I gonna post out my second entry before my friends start scolding again, u guys know who you are :P

i had my lunch in a rush cause Joanna's car faced some problem, then, Yan's lunch break in a short time. So, we ended up eating near Yan's working place instead >>> Meal World Cafe at Jalan Keretapi.

Meal World Cafe
Mongolian Pork Rice 


This is what I ate today, Mongolian chicken rice set. Hmm, its okay until you taste the last piece, maybe I don’t have any appetite to eat that heavy though. The taste is not bad, a little bit spicy. I wouldn't say it’s the best, better than my porridge I ate for few days of coz. Haha!




Joanna's 'Yang Chong' Dry Noodle  (This one is Nice)

Yan's Tangerine Pork Rice 
 Okay, that's all today. I need to save up some energy. Karaoke tomorrow night! WOOHOO~! Nite nite :D


4 comments:

  1. Mongolian Chicken? don hav Mongolian Duck???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the location? Which state?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! yea! in kuching, to be more specific XD

    ReplyDelete