Tuesday, November 27

DURIAN!!!


haha! YEAaaa! i had durian for dinner todayy.. pa bought from 7 miles just now.. alot! he bought alot of small durians.. super small! he knows i like small durian the most! hehe! i am very picky to durian, u can imagine how nice is the durian since i ate six of it! haha!

the sizes are so cute~!!! just a little bit more bigger than an apple. Cute right?


                             
this is just a quarter half of durians my dad bought XD
Can you notice the small one?
gonna to watch twilight later! i hope i wont bulp in the cinema later : / made this decision last minute after eating durian.. lol!

okay, tata :)

12 comments:

  1. that day we all eat free d ler...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yalor! i kept thinking back just now too! :(

      Delete
  2. wow..later don errghh in the cinema, smelly die XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim ma....I also had it just nw..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. ah loo~~ miss u too~! too bad i dint said bye to u properly :(
      mek~ what's ur blog's link??

      Delete
    2. Is ok Kim. I don't wanna cry b4 u. T_t ...

      Delete
    3. TT nvm nvm~ see u nex year :D

      Delete
  5. I want to eat T^T
    Give me ur home address XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. me am not fluent in foreign languages me was born on October 5 my name is durian Help Help i With

    ReplyDelete