Sunday, December 16

Sung HaJung Is IN TowN!!




































Yupp!!! like i said! Sungha Jung Is in town!! he had his performance in pullman tonight~!!! awww~!!! nice??? anxious to know what's next??? OK! I didnt manage to go.. T____T what a waste! i remembered two years back, when i was so angry and sad in the meantime coz i got back in hometown two days earlier where he had his performance in KL. Now, he is here! At my hometown!!! But I cant go see him!!! arghhHHH!!!! $%$^@#%# i didnt even care about anything, including my face and straight asking in facebook, whether there is anyone who had extra ticket for it.. no one even bother to care about it!! Grrrr!!! oh well, i will go to airport tomorrow if i can, to see him. hmph!

first of all, so so0 sorry to update my blog after so many days ( i felt guilty myself) my nuffnang, as you can see (right sidebar, upper and below post) aren't increasing,i think most of my readers did not know what was it, thats why most of them did not click on it (im still very glad they read my blog :D) soo, to summarize, Nuffnang is the first and leading blog advertising community in Asia, which is popular and famous bloggers got paid to share their stories and share some advertisements in their blogs (in short). but, mine was still far farrr wayyyy behind XDD

As i promised earlier, i gonna share something about my job.. it's been a busy week for me for being a part time tuition teacher..its not easy to be under a boss which is young, especially a woman! plenty of works for such little pay.. boss kept on escaping from work, so, me as her worker, gonna help her took care of everything.. its not easy for me, coz im da only tuition teacher there.. i kept complaining coz i cant believe it can be so unfair.. but few days passed.. i managed to calm myself down, telling myself, i gonna be a boss in future! (of coz, im not gonna bully my workers for sure! XD)

enough for those grumblings~! Last night was a night full about food! ate non stop from late evening to midnight, from sushi king to  premier 101! food court! im so  desperate for the bbq chicken wing at 101, but too bad, didnt open. :( 

so, here's some sushi i ate at Sushi King:
















BUY 1 FREE 1!!! ONLY FOR DIGI CUSTOMERS~! 3 plates of sushi max, weekdays only~! All you have to do, is present your mobile phone to the customer to prove that you are a digi customer :)


By the way, street dance competition was being held at the spring, spent few hours watching them dance.. not bad, too! Doesnt know kuching people can dance that well too :P


there were even girls who took part in the competition, break dance leh! so cool!!! wish i was one of them! but, too old already, gonna have some bones fructured if i dance XDD

then, we went to premier 101 food court, look at what we ate in the middle of the night... FAT~~~!!! Seeee :



FooChow's Kompia! 


Apung~! 

Cheezy Wedges~ not as nice as KFC's though

Fried Dumpling (we ordered 2 sets in different stalls)


Mouth watering???

Lamb steak! This is the nicest among all! 


See~!!! FAT, right?? omg!! how can i possible be thin during school holidays?? :(( (apart from my pocket is getting thinner and thinner, $$$ )

So, that's all todayyy~! Enjoy reading~ :D

P/S : how is my new background?? i cant find any that suits my style. gosh @@


No comments:

Post a Comment