Tuesday, December 4

Fun FUn NiGhT~!

My friend called to remind me da lim teh session later ( before i ate durian XD). I completely blanked, cause i thought the hanging out thing is on Wednesday. She sms-ed me this morning when i was sleeping, been drove away by some sweet dreams, perhaps! haha! Anyway, it was fun hanging out with together! Laughing all the way, till my stomach ache! XDD

So, we were here >> Life Cafe at Jalan Keretapi. Quite nice surrounding, but.. closed at 10pm @@ 


Lanterns represent Life Cafe





Too bad i have eaten dinner, i will eat Life Spicy Noodle ( Ma Lak Mee) or else~! It's really tasty, where you can choose 3 types of spicy u want : S, M, L. I always chose M.. L is too spicy for me, and my lips will become 'Hotdog Lips' after that. hehe! Click here to find out more about the noodle :)

Talking back 'bout gatherings with old-time friends, it's been SO much fun! I miss the times we hang out together at school..where there are no worries at all. Miss every moment that time.. miss my long-lost friends, miss my friends that worked at other places, miss my penang friends as well~ T.T hmm..hope they are fine sincerely :)

Oh YAAA!! there's a good news today! i went to interview and i got one!!! ^___^ not high pay, but better than sitting at home, hehe!!! will start next monday, hope i can still blog as much i can ( so, my readers wont run away :D)

kayy,  that's all today. tata~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment